Wednesday, July 9, 2014 4:58 PM

Betting for fun!

Betting is absolutely haram in Islam where one party will lose some money and the other party will win the sum of money.

But, some friends are just love to bet for something in order to create fun in their friendship.

As I am watching the semifinal World Cup between Netherlands versus Argentina, I did bet with my best friend for fun.

So, Alejandro's black magic works well!

My main objective by betting each other is to create adrenaline rush during the match.

So, I win!

My best friend and I will travel somewhere to have fun and all of the cost will be paid by him! Hahahaha!!!

Such a blessing day.

About Hilal Azmi

Here you can share some biographical information next to your profile photo. Let your readers know your interests and accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.