Wednesday, July 2, 2014 1:23 PM

Love is such having a Nasi Lemak.

I always enjoy having "nasi lemak" when it is a normal day (not as this fasting period).

But as we know, "nasi lemak" do have a great taste and a great efforts to cook it, we may know how the love flow from the person who cook it.

Can u imagine to look for coconut milk to cook with rice, and then look for dry chilly and then some other ingredient, the "nasi lemak" needs so many effort to do it.

"Nasi lemak" have plenty of fat in it. But it is very good to give energy to person who needs energy for their work.

I love it so much! I know that my mom have done her effort to cook it for me.

So I think if I need any prospect wife, she may need to have this skill.

hehehe...

About Hilal Azmi

Here you can share some biographical information next to your profile photo. Let your readers know your interests and accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.